home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 11 / Cream of the Crop 11-2.iso / bbs / _ubbs300.zip / ULTIMATE.HIS < prev    next >
Text File  |  1995-12-17  |  4KB  |  55 lines

1. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  2. ▒▒▒                T H E   U L T I M A T E   B B S   L I S T               ▒▒▒
  3. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  4. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   Copyright (C) 1993,94,95,96 by Robert Parsons   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  5. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  6. ▒▒▒                         H I S T O R Y   F I L E                        ▒▒▒
  7. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  8. ▓▓═════════════════════════════╡ July 1, 1993 ╞═════════════════════════════▓▓
  9. ▓▓                     Version 2.0 released from testing                    ▓▓
  10. ▓▓  ■ Added a maintenance program.                                          ▓▓
  11. ▓▓  ■ Added support for international board listings.                       ▓▓
  12. ▓▓  ■ Revised all pick lists.                                               ▓▓
  13. ▓▓  ■ Fixed a few bugs.                                                     ▓▓
  14. ▓▓  ■ Rewrote the Bulletin maker.                                           ▓▓
  15. ▓▓  ■ Rewrote the Text File maker.                                          ▓▓
  16. ▓▓  ■ Added PC-Pursuitable field.                                           ▓▓
  17. ▓▓  ■ Added Country field.                                                  ▓▓
  18. ▓▓  ■ Cleaned up the board display screen.                                  ▓▓
  19. ▓▓  ■ Added search since [DATE].  To find boards added since [DATE].        ▓▓
  20. ▓▓  ■ Added list all PC-Pursuitable.                                        ▓▓
  21. ▓▓  ■ Added list all FREE boards.                                           ▓▓
  22. ▓▓  ■ Removed much of the maintenance that was going on while the door was  ▓▓
  23. ▓▓    running. This was slowing the door down.  Now the maintenance is run  ▓▓
  24. ▓▓    in a event.                                                           ▓▓
  25. ▓▓  ■ Simplified the log in screen to make log in a little faster.          ▓▓
  26. ▓▓                                                                          ▓▓
  27. ▓▓                                                                          ▓▓
  28. ▓▓═════════════════════════════╡ Dec. 1, 1995 ╞═════════════════════════════▓▓
  29. ▓▓                                                                          ▓▓
  30. ▓▓  ■ Added more information in the BBS picklists.                          ▓▓
  31. ▓▓  ■ Removed some useless searches.                                        ▓▓
  32. ▓▓  ■ Removed the 90 day deletion (at SysOps requests)                      ▓▓
  33. ▓▓  ■ Added cursor sensitive on-line help                                   ▓▓
  34. ▓▓  ■ Added a SysOp menu option which allows the SysOp to edit or delete    ▓▓
  35. ▓▓    any BBS record.                                                       ▓▓
  36. ▓▓  ■ Added A SOFT search to the BBS name search, this will allow the user  ▓▓
  37. ▓▓    to find board even though they do not know the exact name or spelling ▓▓
  38. ▓▓    of the board.  Example: If they use the SOFT search option and enter  ▓▓
  39. ▓▓    "THE", it will start listing from the first board starting with the   ▓▓
  40. ▓▓    word "THE".  If they did the same thing using the HARD search only a  ▓▓
  41. ▓▓    board named "THE" would be found.                                     ▓▓
  42. ▓▓  ■ No longer creates a "IN_USE.DAT" file to determine if another user    ▓▓
  43. ▓▓    was using the door in multi-node situations.  This method was causing ▓▓
  44. ▓▓    problems if a user dropped carrier.  The file would not be deleted    ▓▓
  45. ▓▓    and the next user would get the in use message.  Now it is internal   ▓▓
  46. ▓▓    and will never have this problem again. :)                            ▓▓
  47. ▓▓  ■ Cleaned up all the search routines.                                   ▓▓
  48. ▓▓  ■ Added a couple of multi-search options.  Allows user to search by     ▓▓
  49. ▓▓    City + State and Area Code + Theme.                                   ▓▓
  50. ▓▓                                                                          ▓▓
  51. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  52. ▒▒▒                T H E   U L T I M A T E   B B S   L I S T               ▒▒▒
  53. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒